All Results in topics about a Place

showing 1-4 results of 4 [
]
Carterton Courthouse was built in 1882. It has been moved twice, both times to a different spot on Holloway Street. It was originally located where the Carterton District Council Chambers now sit. In
Documents relating to Crown Grants within the Carterton area.
Records the construction of the new Carterton Events Centre from the turninig of the first sod to the opening day.