St John Hall, Carterton, 2005

Original Filename: Carterton_002.jpg (view)

Original Size: 1018.9 KB

Original Image Type: image/pjpeg

St John Hall, Carterton, 2005.

Caption

The St John Hall, Holloway Street, Carterton. Built in 1882 it is the second oldest building in the street. The hall was originally the Carterton Courthouse. Originally it was sited next to the Post Office on the site occupied by the Council Chambers building now. This photograph was taken by Ewan Hyde on 27 September 2005.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Tags